Enforcement of Child Custody

Been denied access to your Children?

Unfortunately, some parents do not follow the orders set out in the final decree or custody agreement. Instead, they withhold the children from the other parent. If you have been unable to see your children because the other parent has been not complying with a court order, then please call us to help you get access to your children.

When a parent violates the possession and access orders contained in a final divorce decree or a custody agreement he or she can be held found in contempt of a court order. If an individual is found in contempt for violating a possession or access order he or she can be placed in jail and/or ordered to pay the other parties attorney’s fees. In addition, you can ask the court to give you additional periods of possession and access to the child to make up for the time you were denied access to the children.

If you have been denied access to your children, then call Bineham & Gillen, PLLC to see how we can help you get the access you have been provided in the court order.

Enforcement of Child Support in San Antonio, Texas

Even after your family law case has been settled and Final Orders have been put in place, there often are disputes about child support, leaving you no option but to seek legal action. We recommend that you turn to our attorneys for the enforcement of child support.

When the responsible party is not paying child support, it puts a serious strain on your monthly budget. After all, such payments are factored into your revenue and expenses for the month. When your ex-spouse is late in paying child support or is not paying any amount at all, ask us for expert assistance in seeking enforcement.

With delinquent child support, the violations are clearer. For instance, a specific amount of money was not paid on a certain date. This violation can lead to time in jail and probation, payment of court costs an attorney fees, as well as a suspension of the parent’s driver’s license.

Our law firm is here to support you in receiving the money you are owed and to see that your children’s visitation goes smoothly. Request a free consultation for problems with child support and custody.

Our firm offers a free consultation so we can understand your case and present options to you. Call 210-541-6800 today to set an appointment with one of our Family attorneys or contact Bineham & Gillen, PLLC.